Sho-Ryu-No! Don't Jump, Damnit!


In a burst of nostalgia, I spent some of the money I got for Christmas on some Microsoft points and bought myself Street Fighter II HD Remix, or SF2HDR.  I'm currently trying to decide if I was always so bad at the game, or if I can get away with blaming the 360 controller for a little bit longer.

It's really, and some might say paradoxically, refreshing to play a 2D beat-em-up.  I've always found that 3D fighters are a little bit too easy and I end up rattling through the game much too quickly.  Street Fighter 2 has also always had a really nice balance between the fighters, which I didn't really appreciate back in 1992.  I know Capcom have done a lot of tweaking for this edition, but that's really more for the hardcore tournament players.

I need to get some of my mates round.

0 comments :: Sho-Ryu-No! Don't Jump, Damnit!