The Pilgrimage



Having arrived late to the blogosphere, I've decided to keep my momentum going with a project. The Pilgrimage I plan to undertake is to play the best and worst games of each generation and document my experiences. A travel log of sorts, through a digital landscape. I want to see how gaming has been influenced by what has come before.

Overwrought descriptions aside, I need a little assistance. I want to try and be as thorough as possible, so I need people to suggest examples of truly excellent games, and equally as important, truly awful ones. These can be for any format, past or present, although PS3 games are going to cause me a little trouble if I'm honest.

So friends, I implore you all, help my on my pilgrimage!

1 comments :: The Pilgrimage

  1. May I suggest Super Mario Galaxy and Resident Evil : The Umbrella Chronicles both on the wii. I greatly enjoyed both though both are endlessly frustrating as I have little gaming time now I have to deal with your little namesake. Maybe Charlie can help you with the PS3 games? we don't have many but I bet he would be willing to share his opinions with you.
    I hope you find what you are looking for on your pilgrimage.
    Sounds like a good excuse to come to Wales to me ;o)